Thursday, March 10, 2011

shoes.

Wow..TWO posts in one day!!!!
To say Roma has a bit of a shoe obsession would be a HUGE understatement! I am not sure what brought on this obsession but it is real and it is getting worse!  Should I be worried that one of her first words was 'shoe', should I be worried that she wakes up in the morning and from naps and points to her closet and says 'shoe', should I be worried that every store we go into she asks for 'shoes', should I be worried that when my clients come for lashes and remove their shoes Roma quickly jumps inside and takes off with their 'shoe', should I be worried that she can walk quite gracefully in my high heels, should I be worried if she gets mad if she can't find the match to one of the shoes she wants to wear! 

The latest obsession is her rain boots...she usually jumps right in them when she gets up in the morning and is determined to do it by herself! Thankfully she lets me take them off for nap time!  Oh Roma you make us laugh with your cutest obsession with shoes.

Now see for yourself.......
{sad part is I have only been able to document 1/8 of her latest shoe ventures}










{poor quality iphone pics}


If she can't find shoes these will also Work! ha!

{such a funny pic...she is standing inside two DOG BOWLS}

{usually stands inside two bowls and walks around the house}

Is it possible her obsession was created by ME? 
{hmm...I did put shoes on her when she was just a wee little one...like every day!}


Nah...Just a girl that loves her Shoes!

6 comments:

Hillary Garner said...

Whit...I haven't checked your blog in forever...what fun posts! I love that Roma is a little Shoe deva! So cute!

Dan and Tara said...

She is so cute!! I love that she is obsessed with shoes!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Too cute! Like mother like daughter, I'm sure. :)

Miriam and Jordan Brown said...

That has got to be the cutest post Ive ever seen. She is adorable in all those shoes. Mir

Kat said...

I love the quote on Ashley's blog that says "Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change a girls life." I want to make a sign of it and put it in my daughters room except she isn't obsessed with shoes so it wouldn't be as fitting. Roma is such a doll. She has the cutest little expressions.

Sarah said...

Like Momma like daughter! She is ADORABLE. I do believe she has worn my shoes a few times as well!